• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Like" a post?
07-29-2014, 03:09 AM,
"Like" a post?
We're trying out a new plug-in for the forums, the ability to "like" a post. Give it a shot.

Note: this is separate from clicking on the thread stars, it's just for individual posts when you read something you agree with, but don't need to comment on...and, no, you can't "like" your own posts. Smile

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2014, 08:44 AM,
RE: "Like" a post?
(07-29-2014, 03:09 AM)Scud Wrote: We're trying out a new plug-in for the forums, the ability to "like" a post. Give it a shot.

Note: this is separate from clicking on the thread stars, it's just for individual posts when you read something you agree with, but don't need to comment on...and, no, you can't "like" your own posts. Smile

Dave

I get the idea. Could you direct me to where I can do this. (Sorry if its obvious, I just can't find it. Attribute it to my thick skull.
07-29-2014, 01:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 01:14 PM by Scud.)
(07-29-2014, 08:44 AM)zap Wrote: I get the idea. Could you direct me to where I can do this. (Sorry if its obvious, I just can't find it. Attribute it to my thick skull.

Hi Phil,

Smile Right below my post is a row of buttons, email - www- - find (on the left) and on the right: like - edit - reply - report - warn. The "Like" button will be missing from your post, sisnce you can't "like" your own posts.

See 'em?

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-29-2014, 03:22 PM,
Oh, yes. I do see it. Thanks Dave