• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Promotion of TheBigRedOne
07-21-2014, 04:24 AM,
a_Arrow  Promotion of TheBigRedOne
Because of his many years of invaluable moderator service and leadership to one of the most popular and successful ladders found on the Blitz, I would like to announce that Alan, TheBigRedOne, has been promoted to the rank of Super Moderator and has also been awarded the Praetorian "Von Krieg's Own" Medal.

[Image: praetorian_new.gif]

I would like to be the first to offer a very sincere "Thank You" for all that you have done in the past to help our club and the SB ladder enjoy so much success. It is guys like you who help make this place "special".

Also, I am sure the other SB guys will agree, your username now has the "right color"! :Wink:

First round is on me!

:Cheers Pirates:

Thanks Alan!
:Respect:
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2014, 06:06 AM,
RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne
(07-21-2014, 04:24 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Because of his many years of invaluable moderator service and leadership to one of the most popular and successful ladders found on the Blitz, I would like to announce that Alan, TheBigRedOne, has been promoted to the rank of Super Moderator and has also been awarded the Praetorian "Von Krieg's Own" Medal.

[Image: praetorian_new.gif]

I would like to be the first to offer a very sincere "Thank You" for all that you have done in the past to help our club and the SB ladder enjoy so much success. It is guys like you who help make this place "special".

Also, I am sure the other SB guys will agree, your username now has the "right color"! :Wink:

First round is on me!

:Cheers Pirates:

Thanks Alan!
:Respect:

Congratulations
07-21-2014, 07:43 AM,
Well deserved! And many thanks!
07-21-2014, 08:24 AM,
Nice job Alan!
Send this user an email
07-21-2014, 08:35 AM,
Congrats!
07-21-2014, 11:56 AM,
Very well done and very well deserved Alan

Bravo Zulu

Laza
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM,
Congratulation Alan! Thanks for all the hard work!!!
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
07-21-2014, 09:53 PM,
Seriously, Sir, count me in on your congratulations and the appreciation of your dedication and work. The SB ladder has become my "fav" internet place and the ladder, players, and system is without a doubt supplanted my previous club endeavors. Thank you, as I am sure that even if a "labour of love" - - - it is still no small amount of time and energy!

S A L U T E ! ! ! !

Steve
07-21-2014, 10:36 PM,
Congratulations Sir.

Well deserved fo sho.... Helmet Smile
07-21-2014, 11:01 PM,
Salute!