• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads
Forums
Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards)
+-- Forum: The Firing Line (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Squad Battles (https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Promotion of TheBigRedOne (/showthread.php?tid=66737)

Pages: 1 2

Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Compass Rose - 07-21-2014

Because of his many years of invaluable moderator service and leadership to one of the most popular and successful ladders found on the Blitz, I would like to announce that Alan, TheBigRedOne, has been promoted to the rank of Super Moderator and has also been awarded the Praetorian "Von Krieg's Own" Medal.

[Image: praetorian_new.gif]

I would like to be the first to offer a very sincere "Thank You" for all that you have done in the past to help our club and the SB ladder enjoy so much success. It is guys like you who help make this place "special".

Also, I am sure the other SB guys will agree, your username now has the "right color"! :Wink:

First round is on me!

:Cheers Pirates:

Thanks Alan!
:Respect:

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - fastphil - 07-21-2014

(07-21-2014, 04:24 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Because of his many years of invaluable moderator service and leadership to one of the most popular and successful ladders found on the Blitz, I would like to announce that Alan, TheBigRedOne, has been promoted to the rank of Super Moderator and has also been awarded the Praetorian "Von Krieg's Own" Medal.

[Image: praetorian_new.gif]

I would like to be the first to offer a very sincere "Thank You" for all that you have done in the past to help our club and the SB ladder enjoy so much success. It is guys like you who help make this place "special".

Also, I am sure the other SB guys will agree, your username now has the "right color"! :Wink:

First round is on me!

:Cheers Pirates:

Thanks Alan!
:Respect:

Congratulations

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Rabbit - 07-21-2014

Well deserved! And many thanks!

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - keif149 - 07-21-2014

Nice job Alan!

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - kolc - 07-21-2014

Congrats!

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Laza - 07-21-2014

Very well done and very well deserved Alan

Bravo Zulu

Laza

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Richie61 - 07-21-2014

Congratulation Alan! Thanks for all the hard work!!!

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Stejones82 - 07-21-2014

Seriously, Sir, count me in on your congratulations and the appreciation of your dedication and work. The SB ladder has become my "fav" internet place and the ladder, players, and system is without a doubt supplanted my previous club endeavors. Thank you, as I am sure that even if a "labour of love" - - - it is still no small amount of time and energy!

S A L U T E ! ! ! !

Steve

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Paulinski - 07-21-2014

Congratulations Sir.

Well deserved fo sho.... Helmet Smile

RE: Promotion of TheBigRedOne - Cats - 07-21-2014

Salute!