• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Market Garden/Patch2.12 problem
07-08-2014, 04:37 AM,
Market Garden/Patch2.12 problem
When I install the 2.12 patch, MG uninstalls.MG works fine before the patch is installed.Any ideas out there?
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 04:58 AM,
RE: Market Garden/Patch2.12 problem
Yuck. I have not heard of the issue. I highly recommend reporting your problem to BFC tech support they have always helped fix issues I have hit.

public forum monitored by support stalf
http://www.battlefront.com/community/for....php?f=125

or the direct line to the support team
http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/
07-08-2014, 06:53 AM,
I had a similar problem, try disabling any antivirus, mine was removing the expansions during an install
07-08-2014, 11:40 AM,
That is good advice indeed. I was thinking is sounded like a licensing issue but it could be anti virus. I have a directory where all my BFC games go and I have given my anti virus program instructions to ignore every thing under that directory.
07-09-2014, 03:11 AM,
I just got a response from BF saying:We have received a slew of tickets similar to yours recently and have found that a recent re-uploading of the patch contained a bug that causes what you are seeing. We are working on fixing this and should have a new version of the patch available soon.

In the meantime, reinstalling the 2.0 upgrade will revert the game back to the 2.0 and everything should work as it had. I am flagging all tickets with this problem and I will send you an email once the proper patch is available.
07-09-2014, 03:15 AM,
Oh yuck. But at least you know what to do to fix it. Hopefully they will get things sorted out soon.
07-16-2014, 08:38 AM,
(07-08-2014, 06:53 AM)iluvmy88 Wrote: I had a similar problem, try disabling any antivirus, mine was removing the expansions during an install

My Avast was doing this with several games, taking important files like 'exe' and putting them in the virus chest. Great that it is working but can be frustrating.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-16-2014, 11:53 AM,
I have had the same problem. Battlefront said they are posting another 2.12 patch to fix the issue tomorrow. Be on the lookout for it hope this helps.