• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

SB Ladder Activity through early June
06-28-2014, 11:19 PM,
SB Ladder Activity through early June
Thanks again to Dog Solider, the master of the database for pulling this data together for me...

[Image: ahgegaic.jpg]

As typical, the Eastern Front is dominating the top two spots, with RV way in the lead so far in 2014. Nice to see a spread of games throughout the series, including the Grenada demo getting double digit play. I think the Falklands tourney is giving that game some much needed exposure for the fine infantry-centric game that it is.

I guess I thought that First World War would have taken a larger share of the ladder games since it's inception, but it has never gotten the play that the Eastern Front games have. I guess had Tiller been smart, he'd have parsed out that conflict into 3-4 games...

Again, thanks to Brian for putting in the work to get this data for us. Much appreciated....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2014, 11:46 PM,
RE: SB Ladder Activity through early June
Is AOTR normally near the top?
06-28-2014, 11:53 PM,
Really great stats. AOTR and ES still very popular, proving further updates would be appreciated by all.
Send this user an email
06-29-2014, 01:38 AM,
Some larger and longer scenarios should be considered.
06-30-2014, 06:00 AM,
(06-28-2014, 11:46 PM)kolc Wrote: Is AOTR normally near the top?

It is typically in the top 4. This was last year.

[Image: eajiiced.jpg]
06-30-2014, 09:14 PM,
Im quite amazed AOTR is so popular especially with arrival Red Victory

Equally I rather bemused by the lack of play of Korea which I think is pretty good title. IIRC even last years stats for that game was bolstered by a tourney
07-01-2014, 04:27 AM,
(06-30-2014, 09:14 PM)Laza Wrote: Im quite amazed AOTR is so popular especially with arrival Red Victory

Equally I rather bemused by the lack of play of Korea which I think is pretty good title. IIRC even last years stats for that game was bolstered by a tourney

I think all of the second-hand scenarios saved AoTR. The stock ones aren't much to write home about.

I also agree with Korea. It's a really nice title, but it seems to mirror the actual conflict in being The Forgotten War....