• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

USER MODS Folder - Great Addition!
06-28-2014, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-28-2014, 09:48 PM by Kool Kat.)
b_Exclamation Mark  USER MODS Folder - Great Addition!
Matrix Team: Smoke7

A big THANK YOU for adding the USER MODS Folder and JSGME.exe function to both v2.00 and v2.01 !!! Respect3

Instructions on how to use the Mod interface are found in Section 20.5 (Page 123) of the JTCS User Manual. Read

Once you bring up the Mod interface, it's an easy one-click to add a player's favorite Mods to JTCS! Big Grin

I've quickly added my favorites:

* Black F2 Info Boxes
* Scandinavian Terrain
* And of course - All Blitz H2H Scenarios! Wink

I encourage players to check out these mods! They add a new "look" to the Campaign Series!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2014, 05:11 AM,
RE: USER MODS Folder - Great Addition!
I've really warmed to Mike's Alternative Water mod. First, I used it in RS only. Now I use it universally in all games Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-02-2014, 06:24 AM,
Thanks Petri, I'm quite biased, I must admit, but it really adds to the game IMHO!!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-02-2014, 07:38 AM,
Gents: Smoke7

Hopefully Mike will release a "less severe" looking winter conditions for EF?

That would be a fantastic mod too!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
07-02-2014, 03:07 PM,
(07-02-2014, 07:38 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents: Smoke7

Sorry for the Hijack but the mod for sounds (by Deathdealer I believe) is no longer necessary with the 2.0/2.01 update right?
07-02-2014, 11:21 PM,
(07-02-2014, 03:07 PM)zap Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 07:38 AM)Kool Kat Wrote: Gents: Smoke7

Sorry for the Hijack but the mod for sounds (by Deathdealer I believe) is no longer necessary with the 2.0/2.01 update right?

That's right, unless you want to use those sounds only. The current sound stage is ca. 50% 1.00 - 1.04 sounds and 50% Death Dealer mod sounds.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-03-2014, 01:38 AM,
(06-28-2014, 09:21 PM)Kool Kat Wrote: Matrix Team: Smoke7

A big THANK YOU for adding the USER MODS Folder and JSGME.exe function to both v2.00 and v2.01 !!! Respect3

Instructions on how to use the Mod interface are found in Section 20.5 (Page 123) of the JTCS User Manual. Read

Once you bring up the Mod interface, it's an easy one-click to add a player's favorite Mods to JTCS! Big Grin

I've quickly added my favorites:

* Black F2 Info Boxes
* Scandinavian Terrain
* And of course - All Blitz H2H Scenarios! Wink

I encourage players to check out these mods! They add a new "look" to the Campaign Series!

Where I find it ? I serched in the bitz site and not found.
Regards
Marcin
07-03-2014, 02:37 AM,
(07-03-2014, 01:38 AM)Marw Wrote: Where I find it ? I serched in the bitz site and not found.
Regards
Marcin

Hey Marw: Smoke7

On the opening screen for JTCS (e.g. where you select EF, WF, or RS), there is a menu item for Game Manual. Click on it. A .pdf file will open. Go to page 123 (Section 20.5) and follow the instructions for the Mod interface. Smile
Send this user an email