• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kudos to Mike (Warhorse)!
06-10-2014, 10:28 PM,
Thumbs_Up  Kudos to Mike (Warhorse)!
Gents: Smoke7

I want to publicly thank Mike (Warhorse) for his assistance with my under development Rising Sun scenario - Nomonhan !!!!!! Big Grin

Nomonhan depicts some of the 1939 Manchurian border clashes between the Japanese and Soviet Union.

During the initial scenario development phase, I discovered that both the Japanese and the Soviet Union OOBs were labeled as "Axis" - making it impossible for them to be combatants.

I turned to Mike for help... and in less than 24-hours... Mike had adjusted the Soviet Union OOB so it depicted an Allied one... making my Nomonhan scenario possible!

Respect

IMO, it's players like Mike who make our hobby of pushing virtual combat units around so enjoyable and rewarding! Thank you2

Many thanks Mike!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 11:02 PM,
RE: Kudos to Mike (Warhorse)!
(06-10-2014, 10:28 PM)Kool Kat Wrote: During the initial scenario development phase, I discovered that both the Japanese and the Soviet Union OOBs were labeled as "Axis" - making it impossible for them to be combatants.

From the code:

case XRussiaNation :
return XAlliedSide;

case XSovietNation :
return XAxisSide;

You couldn't have used the Russian (not the Soviet) OOB?

BTW, in future releases, we are looking maybe to give modders complete freedom to assign "Axis" vs. "Allied" sidedness at will.
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM,
That was my first scenario version as well: Axis Finns vs Axis Soviets Propeller Hat
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-11-2014, 10:13 AM,
Quite welcome, Mike, glad to help out!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/