• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Are the scenarios from Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack compatible with new patch?
06-09-2014, 02:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 02:22 AM by Big Dawg.)
Are the scenarios from Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack compatible with new patch?
Thanks
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 03:26 AM,
RE: Are the scenarios from Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack compatible with new patch?
(06-09-2014, 02:22 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: Thanks

They should, although the Odessa scenarios have been updated and included with the 2.00 UPDATE.

The other scenarios would have to have their visibility and turn lengths modified to fit the new format.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-09-2014, 04:49 AM,
RE: Are the scenarios from Blitzkrieg EFII expansion pack compatible with new patch?
THANKS. I downloaded a bunch of scenarios this weekend. Were your Odessa updates included in the scenario database? I hope I did not override the new updates with old versions.

Thanks for prompt reply.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
06-09-2014, 04:52 AM,
(06-09-2014, 04:49 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: THANKS. I downloaded a bunch of scenarios this weekend. Were your Odessa updates included in the scenario database? I hope I did not override the new updates with old versions.

Thanks for prompt reply.

I haven't updated the Blitz database for the scenarios yet.

The Odessa scenarios from the Blitz disc were updated (mainly the Russian troops were replaced with the appropriate platoons), so I hope you didn't overwrite them too!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-09-2014, 06:20 AM,
problem solved....Time to play West Front!!!