• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

POSTED ROE THREAD?
05-11-2014, 10:58 PM,
POSTED ROE THREAD?
Guys,

I thought there were ROE posted on the MB that various members had suggested that one could refer to when starting a game so both players are on the same page. Not everyone shares the same opinion of the ROE but several players had excellent rules that made it very clear what was acceptable. I went to some of the players profile to see if they were posted under their profile there but they were not. I recall that they used to be posted on the MB but perhaps I am having another brain fart moment.

Anyway if they exist somewhere please share.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 02:21 AM,
RE: POSTED ROE THREAD?
When Raz designed the new website, he added a few things and took a few things away. Quite a few things were left out on our profile pages. I'm not sure what his thinking was, but he probably wanted to make the info displayed more concise.

At any rate, I found the old thread you were referring to and have made it a sticky. You can add your personal ROE's to it, or search for your opponents if they have any.

Best I can do and hope it helps.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-14-2014, 08:17 AM,
RE: POSTED ROE THREAD?
THANKS!!
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan