• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"My game just crashed..." HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM
08-08-2014, 04:20 AM,
RE: "My game just crashed..." HOW TO REPORT A PROBLEM
(08-08-2014, 03:00 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Jason: Im a complete computer illiterate(spelling, too)so I dont have any idea how to accomplish the steps you outlined. Would it be easier to delete all the files on this computer as I keep having problems with my CS game & even with my Yahoo email moves at a computer shop & re installed everything ? I use my computer strickley for CS gaming. Eric

Starting over won't solve the problem, especially if you trying to continue a PBEM turn based on a none standard scenario (ie, one that didn't come with the game).

If you wish, I am happy to call you and walk you through it.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2014, 01:53 AM,
You guys can also try https://www.join.me. Eric would "start a meeting" then send Jason the code so he can "join the meeting". Eric can then give Jason mouse control. There are instructions on the site. You two will just need to set up a time when you're both free.

Also, it helps a lot if you have a phone call going at the same time, or Skype, but not necessary.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-09-2014, 04:26 AM,
(08-08-2014, 04:20 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 03:00 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Jason: Im a complete computer illiterate(spelling, too)so I dont have any idea how to accomplish the steps you outlined. Would it be easier to delete all the files on this computer as I keep having problems with my CS game & even with my Yahoo email moves at a computer shop & re installed everything ? I use my computer strickley for CS gaming. Eric

Starting over won't solve the problem, especially if you trying to continue a PBEM turn based on a none standard scenario (ie, one that didn't come with the game).

If you wish, I am happy to call you and walk you through it.

Jason, Sounds good. How about tonight(Aug 8, 2014) at 7:00PM Pacific Standard Time? When do I initiate the instructions Scud provided? WEric
08-09-2014, 06:34 AM,
Jason, I cannot make the 7PM time as some things at home just popped up. If you can email me your phone number, I will call you later & we can arrange thins from there-Thamx, Eric
08-09-2014, 09:56 AM,
(08-09-2014, 06:34 AM)Boisforas Wrote: Jason, I cannot make the 7PM time as some things at home just popped up. If you can email me your phone number, I will call you later & we can arrange thins from there-Thamx, Eric

Mail sent.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
08-12-2016, 02:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-12-2016, 02:27 AM by Crossroads.)
Mods, to free more space in main forum, please move this thread to CS Technical Issues subforum and sticky it there?

Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-12-2016, 04:24 AM,
(08-12-2016, 02:26 AM)Battle Kat Wrote: Mods, to free more space in main forum, please move this thread to CS Technical Issues subforum and sticky it there?

Helmet Smile

All set.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-12-2016, 05:03 AM,
Thanks!
Visit us at CSLegion.com