• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Battle of the Bulge Tester
04-30-2014, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014, 08:14 AM by bdtj1815.)
Opponent Needed  Battle of the Bulge Tester
I am looking for an opponent to play/test the latest, and hopefully final, version of my Bulge scenario "Wacht am Rhein(Herbstnebel)" as the Allies before release.

If you are interested get in touch and I will send the necessary files.
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 08:15 AM,
RE: Battle of the Bulge Tester
Anyone?
05-01-2014, 05:29 AM,
(04-30-2014, 08:15 AM)bdtj1815 Wrote: Anyone?

Well I have a copy of Herbstnebel installed (Volcanomans 1.0 I believe) but I coudn't guarentee 5 -6 turns a week. Possibly 3 turns a week for this monster max. Thats possibly not enough for play testing?
I'm based in Scotland and run on GMT.

Ian
05-01-2014, 06:25 AM,
The scenario is actually mine not Volcano Mans. Your suggested turn rate is fine with me. If you are interested let me know and I can send you the files and my first turn tomorrow.

I am in Leeds so we are on the same time!!
05-01-2014, 07:27 AM,
I'd be interested. I did the oob for Egan's Dark Winter scenarios. In fact have a latest version of the oob/scenario we plan to crank up shortly.
I'm interested in seeing what you've got.

Warren ([email protected])
05-02-2014, 01:23 AM,
(05-01-2014, 06:25 AM)bdtj1815 Wrote: The scenario is actually mine not Volcano Mans. Your suggested turn rate is fine with me. If you are interested let me know and I can send you the files and my first turn tomorrow.

I am in Leeds so we are on the same time!!

Yes we are both GMT. I checked your profile after I replied and see your based down south.
Happy to play test. Playing the Bulge game on my Hudl has restarted my interest in PzC. Been a while since I've played PBEM. 2011 according to my stats but happy to get going again.
Send the first turn to [email protected]

Ian