• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Guaging interest in a cross club tournament idea
04-16-2014, 01:47 AM,
Guaging interest in a cross club tournament idea
We are still in the discussion phase with another club regarding a club vs club tournament. The idea would be that we would fight several battles (right now we are talking about one battle per family of WWII CM games) and total up the points to see which club wins.

I am trying to get an idea of the level of interest. This is not a sign up call just trying to get an idea of numbers. Once we have the details ironed out we will make a full announcement and reveal the format and the opposing club.
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 08:53 PM,
RE: Guaging interest in a cross club tournament idea
Sounds interesting!
04-16-2014, 10:10 PM,
Count me in! Salute
04-17-2014, 05:12 AM,
It would be a pleasure for me to take part.

Regards
04-18-2014, 01:44 AM,
Canadian Cat....

A great idea. I'm not one to want to sign up for the tourney....just don't want the pressure of representing The Blitz nor have the time but would love to participate vicariously.

Any thoughts of having a AAR/DAAR or a screenshot/video thread while the action takes place?
04-18-2014, 03:36 AM,
Thanks for the comments. Right now Raz and I are focusing on getting agreement on a format and such. We have not even started talking about the mechanism yet - when we do we will definitely discus this.
04-18-2014, 11:11 AM,
I belong to 2 clubs and play against members from both. I would be interested, but if its the other one I belong to then not sure how that would work out.
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM,
The interest in a tournament seems not to be very great here. Is there a particular reason? The demand for the scenario of the month is much greater. I'm just asking out of interest Helmet Smile