• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Message Me/ Email Me Doesn't Seem To Work
04-14-2014, 09:45 PM,
Help  Message Me/ Email Me Doesn't Seem To Work
Seems like when i go to use this to get in touch with an opnt. i cannot type anything in the message part, on either of my computers... is this a glitch or is there something i am not doing correctly?
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 06:14 AM,
RE: Message Me/ Email Me Doesn't Seem To Work
I just tested it using Firefox and it worked fine. What browser are you using? The site isn't compatible will older browsers, but Raz (our webmaster) didn't clarify exactly what functions might not work. Maybe that's one of them? Anyway, can you try it using another browser and see what happens?

Thanks,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-15-2014, 06:37 AM,
using windows 7 at work still cant send anyone a private message or email
04-15-2014, 06:50 AM,
Windows7 is the operating system. What browser? If IE 11, try Firefox or Chrome. Does the same thing happen?
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-26-2014, 09:13 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Message Me/ Email Me Doesn't Seem To Work
(04-15-2014, 06:50 AM)Scud Wrote: Windows7 is the operating system. What browser? If IE 11, try Firefox or Chrome. Does the same thing happen?

Smile Hi Scud! I experienced the same problem with Instant Messaging and Email as Rebel and, based on your suggestion, I was able to correct it by switching my browser from Explorer to Google Chrome! Thanks a lot for the help and have a great day! Adio
Ivan/Shep!The "HOG Ranger and Balkan Warrior" Still Riding the "Winds of Change" on the Dubrovnik Front!
04-27-2014, 04:18 AM,
yep thats what i had to do, upgrade, thanx for all of the help guys!!!