• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Slower turns till saturday 19 apr.
04-11-2014, 09:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 09:13 PM by BBrus.)
Slower turns till saturday 19 apr.
I will be spending Easter home, starting today and until next saturday I expect my turn rate to be lower. I think I'll be able to send a file every odd day, at least. Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 11:25 AM,
RE: Slower turns till saturday 19 apr.
I might be meticulous during my games, but I wasn't that meticulous today at the airport. I left my laptop on the security check tray an oy realized I had once we were airborne. In short, no turns till 19 abd let's hope people are honest enough to return it! Sorry for the inconveniences!
04-18-2014, 09:21 PM,
(04-12-2014, 11:25 AM)BBrus Wrote: I might be meticulous during my games, but I wasn't that meticulous today at the airport. I left my laptop on the security check tray an oy realized I had once we were airborne. In short, no turns till 19 abd let's hope people are honest enough to return it! Sorry for the inconveniences!

Dude,

That sucks. Sorry. Hope you get it back.

Hunter2
04-20-2014, 07:13 AM,
Back home! Luckily they found it and sent it to the lost items office. They made me answer a nice bunch of questions about the laptop even though I had filed a claim form. Very professional indeed!

Starting to send turns! :)