• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Cats on the Long Range
04-10-2014, 07:21 PM,
Cats on the Long Range
Actually playing Big Map with H1nd. I play the Russians. He has 1-2 Panther 2 Tigers and some Stugs.

Those Long Range Cats (Tiger and Panther) are plain awesome. I dont even have a Chance to spot them in Hull Down before i get whacked. He sits on +1000m Hull down in Overwatch and i can do nothing about it.

Really realistic imho but i need some really rethinking of the Russian Playstile. You have to have a Rough Plan. Big Forces and cant adjust that great. If you stuck, you really STUCK.

Had a small German Infantry Unit shot on a Split Squad of mine. After 10 Sec of Fire (Morale was great, no exhaustion etc.) 3 of that 5 Men squad was SURRENDERING, rest was falling back! Jester

So Russian Forces very brittle when you play them as the Western Allies or the Germans. Another thing i like about CMRT. But i have to adjust.
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2014, 01:11 AM,
RE: Cats on the Long Range
C&C helps a lot in armored engagements. T34s are, IMO, superior to PzIV except for the optics. With a good C&C layer and quick communications between spotters and armored elements, you should get the first shot most times.

CMRT is radically different, especially because of the terrain (imagine Soviet SMG companies fighting in the bocage?
02-23-2015, 10:54 AM,
RE: Cats on the Long Range
BBrus,
what do you mean with a good C2 layer?
Is there anything that can additionally be done except that the available C2 chain is green?