• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Gauging Interest--Falklands Tourney
10-12-2014, 12:02 AM,
RE: Gauging Interest--Falklands Tourney
(10-09-2014, 11:06 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Two things:

Richie and Bill's game isn't in the database. Did one of your report that game?

We are 8 turns in. Argentine's (me) have no chance to win this one, at least with my feeble attempts. Not strong enough to take and hold any new objectives. Probably not strong enough to hold onto the ones I started with. Tough slog for the invaders.

This was a tough tourney all around...out of the 4 games played I had 3 major victories...but I was still fighting for last place in the Lantern Rouge round....Farmer
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2014, 09:04 AM,
Game conceded to the Brits in our game. No point in continuing further since Steve and I aren't going to win this tourney. Not sure what that will do to the final point tally. Not really sure it matters much.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
10-28-2014, 10:46 AM,
Gentlemen

I have the results now for all of the games in the last round. I will post them on the Competitions tab as soon as I get done here. The winner, as most of you are probably already aware, is Richie61. Congratulations! And you may remember, the winner gets a free game from JTS. Ed's probably about ready to shoot me for not getting this to him before he purchased AOTR and ES again. Thanks again for participating and I apologize again for the two lopsided scenarios. My confidence has taken a beating.

Jeff
10-28-2014, 09:41 PM,
Can we see the results for each round for each player and the number of points?
10-28-2014, 10:00 PM,
Thanks for all your efforts Jeff and well done Ed

cheers Laz
10-28-2014, 11:16 PM,
(10-28-2014, 10:00 PM)Laza Wrote: Thanks for all your efforts Jeff and well done Ed

cheers Laz

Ditto that - - well done Jeff! A fun tourney (my first ever!) and great exposure to a really cool SqB game: The Falklands. Def worth the $40!

And congratulations to Ed!
10-29-2014, 04:51 AM,
Thanks guys! Thanks to Jeff, The Blitz and everyone involved with this & all the tourneys!!! Respect3
Finally won one!!! Hat Hooray
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
10-29-2014, 05:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014, 05:16 AM by Compass Rose.)
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congratulations!

[Image: number%201.gif]

(10-28-2014, 10:46 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: And you may remember, the winner gets a free game from JTS.

Please correct me if I am wrong however, I thought at that emergency board meeting we had the other night, you proposed to change the prize package from being a free JTS game, to the winner getting the privilege to cut your grass for a whole year?

[Image: 0ed98e26f0greenmower.gif]
10-29-2014, 05:45 AM,
Isn't Jeff involved with "grass" in California Whistle
[Image: CopWithWeed.jpg]

(10-29-2014, 05:05 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congratulations!

[Image: number%201.gif]

(10-28-2014, 10:46 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: And you may remember, the winner gets a free game from JTS.

Please correct me if I am wrong however, I thought at that emergency board meeting we had the other night, you proposed to change the prize package from being a free JTS game, to the winner getting the privilege to cut your grass for a whole year?

[Image: 0ed98e26f0greenmower.gif]
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."