• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CM:RT opponents wanted!
04-07-2014, 03:57 AM,
Opponent Needed  CM:RT opponents wanted!
Looking for few opponents to play CM:RT. Any H2H suitable scenario will be ok or we could try out these beautifull new QB maps :)

I use H2HH and dropbox. PM me if interested or post here.

Cheers!
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 04:15 AM,
RE: CM:RT opponents wanted!
(04-07-2014, 03:57 AM)H1nd Wrote: Looking for few opponents to play CM:RT. Any H2H suitable scenario will be ok or we could try out these beautifull new QB maps :)

I use H2HH and dropbox. PM me if interested or post here.

Cheers!

Hi Hind!

Let's rack one up! Can't get H2HH working though, sorry!
04-07-2014, 04:25 AM,
ookay I will send you a dbox invite! Would you prefer QB or scenario?
04-07-2014, 04:47 AM,
WOuld like to go with you too H!nd

Would prefer a Big Map with Troopsize just one level below it (would be Medium i guess) for more Room to Maneuver, realistic Tankbattle Distances etc.

If you give it a go please tell me. Sent me a Dropbox invite to casabonita4 @ gmx.de
04-07-2014, 04:50 AM,
Aye timoS i think i have just the map in mind for that! I will setup game shortly! Mind if i take the jerries as i just started the other game as soviets?
04-07-2014, 05:53 AM,
Hmmh seems like I accidentaly made the game with the lond0ner infantry only (at least for me!) So if i messed up even worse and gave you full access to tanks etc we should probably make a new game but if you have infantry only as well then it doesnt matter :)
04-07-2014, 06:03 AM,
(04-07-2014, 05:53 AM)H1nd Wrote: Hmmh seems like I accidentaly made the game with the lond0ner infantry only (at least for me!) So if i messed up even worse and gave you full access to tanks etc we should probably make a new game but if you have infantry only as well then it doesnt matter :)

If you mean me. Than i have acess to Tanks yes. Hope i dont have to make my Troop Choice again. Twilight Zone
04-07-2014, 06:24 AM,
(04-07-2014, 06:03 AM)TimoS. Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 05:53 AM)H1nd Wrote: Hmmh seems like I accidentaly made the game with the lond0ner infantry only (at least for me!) So if i messed up even worse and gave you full access to tanks etc we should probably make a new game but if you have infantry only as well then it doesnt matter :)

If you mean me. Than i have acess to Tanks yes. Hope i dont have to make my Troop Choice again. Twilight Zone

No we are good to go TimoS, everything is ok. It seems like the other game i'm having with Lond0ner has a QB map that in it self restricts players to infantry only. Or I set it by accident. Not entirely sure.