• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Blitz Website - Feedback?
03-19-2014, 01:55 AM,
RE: New Blitz Website - Feedback?
I like the feel of the new site gents! Great work!

One thing - anyway to put the Author's name next to the scenarios when researching for scenarios? I understand you can search by Author - but would like to see the name on the listing.... that would be great if possible?
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 10:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014, 10:14 AM by zap.)
(03-18-2014, 06:36 AM)David G Wrote: Yes, seems much brighter (for want of a better word) so thanks.Smile

What happened to the stuff on members' profiles about location, real name, interests/Rules of Engagement etc.? Is it somewhere else?

dave , its the button (image of the man) on the line with the tweet button
03-19-2014, 10:42 PM,
(03-19-2014, 10:13 AM)zap Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 06:36 AM)David G Wrote: Yes, seems much brighter (for want of a better word) so thanks.Smile

What happened to the stuff on members' profiles about location, real name, interests/Rules of Engagement etc.? Is it somewhere else?

dave , its the button (image of the man) on the line with the tweet button

Yes, that brings up the list of members, but on any particular member's page much of the information that used to appear has gone (location, real name, interests/rules of engagement etc.). It may be somewhere else but I couldn't find it.
03-23-2014, 10:02 AM,
(03-18-2014, 06:36 AM)David G Wrote: Yes, that brings up the list of members, but on any particular member's page much of the information that used to appear has gone (location, real name, interests/rules of engagement etc.). It may be somewhere else but I couldn't find it.

Any chance these things are coming back / located somewhere else? As a UK-based player I did find it useful (or at least of interest) which time zone my opponents were located in, and previously I would check that the player had not listed any RoE in their profile (as previously the Blitz advised them to put them there). The new website's great, but I did find these functions useful.
03-23-2014, 10:32 AM,
(03-23-2014, 10:02 AM)David G Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 06:36 AM)David G Wrote: Yes, that brings up the list of members, but on any particular member's page much of the information that used to appear has gone (location, real name, interests/rules of engagement etc.). It may be somewhere else but I couldn't find it.

Any chance these things are coming back / located somewhere else? As a UK-based player I did find it useful (or at least of interest) which time zone my opponents were located in, and previously I would check that the player had not listed any RoE in their profile (as previously the Blitz advised them to put them there). The new website's great, but I did find these functions useful.

It's been requested, but haven't gotten an answer. A lot of us are missing it. The information is still in the database, so I'm assuming Raz would need to work on querying the info and setting up a way to display it. Not sure why he removed it. Maybe to conserve space? At any rate, he knows about it.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email