• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Site
03-17-2014, 07:38 AM,
New Site
Hey guys! Liking the look of the new site! Nice job!!
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 07:56 AM,
RE: New Site
Yea nice, but so far I can't change my password, if I try to set a new one into the lower password field I get the error message that the current password is incorrect but the current I use is the one that got mailed to me and besides that the current password works if I change any other setting on the page.
03-17-2014, 08:02 AM,
(03-17-2014, 07:56 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: Yea nice, but so far I can't change my password, if I try to set a new one into the lower password field I get the error message that the current password is incorrect but the current I use is the one that got mailed to me and besides that the current password works if I change any other setting on the page.

Same for me. Better hang on to the e-mail with that random code for a while, and the old copy and paste.
03-17-2014, 08:14 AM,
In case anyone is having problems with changing their password after logging in, type in the new password manually when changing it to one you prefer as "copy and paste" from the automated password email does not seem to work. Wink
03-17-2014, 08:36 AM,
Try now to copy/paste the password into the 'Current password' field. Hopefully it will work just fine
Send this user an email
03-17-2014, 08:37 AM,
Seemed to work fine for me as C&P. I am using Foxfire.
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-17-2014, 08:54 AM,
The new site looks great.
I thank the blitz-team for their time and effort!

Regards
03-17-2014, 09:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 09:10 AM by Ricky B.)
Good job Raz!

Rick

[Image: exercise.png]
03-17-2014, 10:20 AM,
Any way to turn off mugshots, latest posts and latest results?
Send this user an email
03-17-2014, 10:28 AM,
Thanks for not deleting my account after all this time, Raz man! You a true gentlemen, no matter what all the girls say about you! Big Grin

To all my old Buddies and victims, A salute to you and well wishes to yours as well, Hope to meet again some sunny day and trade a volley or beer even.

To the best of times, thru the never and all that glistens.. Cheers to you mates

Dev