• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tobruk '41 any good?
03-19-2014, 10:10 PM,
RE: Tobruk '41 any good?
(03-19-2014, 07:00 PM)Oxford_Guy Wrote:
(03-19-2014, 07:45 AM)Foul. Wrote: Well to be honest I am not that graphic Mod driven, so my knowledge may not be bang up to date, but as I understand it you can load Ed's _Alt scenarios and artwork to a title and then load MapMod which changes the graphics again but not the scenarios, it says at MapMods..........

"How to easily avoid problems:

1. MapMod is 100% compatible with Volcano Man's unit art and alternative scenarios, as long as you install Volcano's mod first and MapMod second.

2. Whenever you install an update from HPS/JTSoftware, or from Volcano Man, you should always follow with a reinstallment of MapMod."

Thanks, I'm not that bothered about how the game looks, but if improvement mods are available, why not? :-)

When your eyes start to go you will appreciate the Map Mods even more! :)
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 05:46 AM,
Hmmm... I donwloaded the Mius demo and also the Mapmod for it, and extracted this into the installation directory, but none of the graphics are changed (no new hexgrid etc.) - any ideas?
03-20-2014, 05:54 AM,
Once again I am guessing a bit, were you asked if you the MapMod files could over write the existing files or not, I think they need to over write to take precedence other the default files, hope someone else who knows better can back me up because as I said I don't really use graphic mods. Smile