• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Load Sequence
03-15-2014, 08:31 AM,
Help  Load Sequence
I want to end up with CMBN + CW + MG ver. 2.12..
I keep screwing the sequence up and losing the CW module... Any assistance would be appreciated...

Hose
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 02:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 02:55 PM by General Colt.)
RE: Load Sequence
http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk/inde...0&nav=0,10

1- install the base game, Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy. This will typically be v1.00 or v1.01.

2- (if available) install the Commonwealth Module. This will update your game to v1.10.

3- install the CMBN v1.11 patch. You can find it at www.battlefront.com/patches.

4- install the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade, or the 2.0 Market Garden Bundle.

5- use your 2.0 Upgrade license key, or the 2.0 & Market Garden Bundle license key to activate. This will activate the base game and Commonwealth (if available), and Market Garden (if you installed the bundle).

5b- install the Market Garden module, unless you have installed the bundle already in step 3.

5c- use the Market Garden license key to activate the Market Garden module, unless you have activated it already in step 5.

(note the next steps are apparently placeholders- the actual steps are to load 2.11 and 2.12 patches)

6- if available, install the next Module. 6b- use your next module license key to activate.

7- Repeat 6 and 6b for all available modules.

8- if available, install the latest patch for CMBN. Usually, only one patch is required to update all game components, including the base game and modules.
no signature provided -EVER!!
03-19-2014, 02:06 AM,
Nice post, can't get much clearer than that.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-22-2014, 06:43 AM,
The problem I was having was that Norton was deleting my CW files...

Thanks for the help...

Hose