• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*Very Important* Please update your Blitz account Email !
03-11-2014, 09:29 AM,
News  *Very Important* Please update your Blitz account Email !
Gent's,

As you may have read in the forum announcements we will very soon be launching a new improved Blitz site with many additional features we hope you will enjoy, the new site has upgraded security software and because of this we will need to send everyone a new password via the Email address listed on your member account and as shown on your "My Profile" page, so if you have not updated your Email on your member account you will need to do that as soon as possible otherwise after the new site launch (15th March) you will not be able to log in.

So if you are unsure if your Email needs updating then click on the "My Profile" link (at the top right hand corner of the page) and if your Email shown is not correct then in order to update your Email you need to go to "Control Panel" link (next to the My Profile link)...............

[Image: 6b3b0fa5d9New%20Control%20Panel2.jpg]

......click the "My Profile" link from the list shown below and then click "Change Email".......

[Image: 1cd82e8ceaImage%203.JPG]

........enter your current Email address and hit "Update Email".

Some other points to remember, your new password may end up in a junk or spam folder, so be sure to check there if it does not show in your inbox, although you can see your Email address on your "My Profile" page, other members cannot so your Email is kept out of public view and hence safe from spammers, also once you receive your new password and log onto the new site you can change it to one of your choice by using the "Control Panel" link (which at the new site is the icon shown below and is still located at the top right hand corner of the page) and then select "Account".

[Image: ec594276b8Blitz3%20CP.jpg]

Any questions then please post away........
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 12:52 AM,
RE: *Very Important* Please update your Blitz account Email !
Suggest this get cross posted at BFC so folks that are away for a while see it before the site change.
no signature provided -EVER!!
03-13-2014, 08:22 AM,
Thanks or the suggestion, I have passed it on.
03-13-2014, 11:54 PM,
(03-13-2014, 12:52 AM)General Colt Wrote: Suggest this get cross posted at BFC so folks that are away for a while see it before the site change.

Done. I was kind of wondering how to phrase it since they actually frown on promotion of other sites on their site. I took the liberty of posting about the scenario of the month and did not get slapped but I was concerned about an admin announcement might be over the line. Then I had a brain wave and posted to the Scenario of the month threads and simply stated that the scenario of the month was delayed due to work on upgrading the site and that everyone should check their email, along with a link to @Foul's instruction thread.
03-14-2014, 05:44 AM,
Well done, a difficult line to walk !!! Smile