• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent
03-09-2014, 12:21 AM,
Opponent Needed  Looking for opponent
Hi!

I'm looking for opponent to play CMBN scenario: CW - My Honor is loyalty.
This scenario is huge so I would apreciate EU-TZ and good turn rate with at least average of 4-5 turns per day (more the better since I have no life. Just ask any of my US tz opponents.. they know). Your RL goes first ofc.

I would like to play it as axis so i'm looking for opponent willing to take the allies. Post here if you are available and PM me your email so I can send you the Dropbox invite. I will be using H2HH.

Cheers!
H1nd
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2014, 08:25 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent
Now also looking for other opponents in addition to this particular scenario. Would like to play some A/D Large - Huge Quick Battles or BN/CW/MG scenarios (open for suggestions).

Cheers!
H1nd
03-17-2014, 07:49 AM,
Hi H1nd,

My honor is loyalty is a pretty tough scenario, especially for the British. I would love to play a scenario but that one is a little loop sided in my opinion. Would there be another one that would fit the bill? And my turn rate can be very high especially on the weekends.

DasTiger

03-17-2014, 08:34 AM,
Aye, another scenario will be ok as well but I have nothing specific on the mind atm but I'm open for suggestion and I will also think alternative options myself.
03-17-2014, 12:28 PM,
(03-17-2014, 08:34 AM)H1nd Wrote: Aye, another scenario will be ok as well but I have nothing specific on the mind atm but I'm open for suggestion and I will also think alternative options myself.

Ok. When you are ready please send me an email @ Toasties @Comcast dot Net. I use h2hh and dropbox.