• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Who has Fired/Who has Not/Concealment Question
02-07-2016, 08:29 AM,
RE: Who has Fired/Who has Not/Concealment Question
Hi All,

I've spent most of the afternoon reading all the threads from the beginning of the PzB forum inception .... I came across this one from March 2014 which covers an area I was trying to find an answer to:-

How do you know if one of your own units is concealed / still concealed?

I can't find any reference to further work either having been done or proposed on this area of the game, but I may have missed it (I have form there LOL)

Thanks,

Chris
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM,
I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong however, I believe the game is set up on purpose so you can't know if a unit is concealed or seen by the enemy.

In the PzC series, if you would see the binoculars, that would indicate that enemy units can see your unit.

In the PzB series, if you see the binoculars, that indicates that you can see an enemy unit however, you have no clue if they can see you back.
02-07-2016, 09:01 AM,
Compass Rose is correct. This has recently been covered in the debate about hidden artillery units firing when it looks like they're not spotted.

You'll never know if a unit is spotted unless the enemy fires at them, which is fine, but there are some situations where this can cause problems.