• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need to get out of the Bootcamp
03-04-2014, 05:15 AM,
RE: Need to get out of the Bootcamp
(03-01-2014, 09:18 AM)BigDuke66 Wrote: Old Account?
Mh now that you mention it I looked into the games I played and there are some old entries from 2001 for SP, strange I can't remember those games and I thought I was never on the SP ladder.
When I bought both WinSP games last year I simply added the SP ladder over the control panel and was placed on the bootcamp so I didn't thought that I was ever on the ladder.
Sorry I hope I didn't cause any troubles.
Will you add the other SP games I played to the current ladder result?
Currently only the game that moved me out of the bootcamp is used.

You had four games played in 2001 so you were out of the bootcamp; after a year of inactivity your account is moth balled but still exists. If you check your record now you have 5 games recorded.

Not a big deal, you just went about it through the back door but most players don't know about the reactivation which is why I made the sticky post.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2014, 07:20 AM,
Thanks but I wonder why a new ID was issued at all, with the old games from 2001 there should have been already an entry for me on the SP ladder, so why didn't that entry was activated again when I added that ladder over the control panel but instead a new made was made.

Anyhow when I check the current SP ladder I still have only 1 result there from the recently played game, old results aren't part of that ladder entry.
I only see them when I check my profile.
03-05-2014, 01:09 PM,
your sp ladder still become inactive, even if you are active on other ladders. All I do is award you an exemption bonus which brings the ladder to life again.

Current sp ladder is only for 2014.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha