• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changing of the Guard at the SB board
02-27-2014, 12:50 PM,
RE: Changing of the Guard at the SB board
(02-27-2014, 08:01 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: A new title eh? That would mean giving up all those nights falling asleep in front of the TV. I'll have to think about that.

1939-1940 Low Countries and/or North Africa Wink
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 07:59 PM,
New sheriff in town Helmet Wink
Congrats Jeff
03-01-2014, 05:14 PM,
Welcome Jeff and thanks to Abram for introducing me to this series.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-02-2014, 09:11 AM,
(02-27-2014, 12:32 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Gents,

There has been a slight re-shuffling here in the SB corner of the Blitz. Firstly, I'd like to introduce the esteemed Jeff Connor as the SB co-moderator/ladder commander. Jeff really needs no introduction given his footprint in the Squad Battles world. I look forward to his continued creativity and engagement in making this board the go-to place for all things SB related. Welcome aboard, Jeff!

Most importantly, though, I'd like to extend my huge thanks and great appreciation to Abram (Mad_Dog) for his years of service as the forum co-moderator/ladder commander. He's picked up the slack when my life got crazy with having two little kids, kept the community engaged, and put on a couple of really cool tournaments. His contribution to our community extends well beyond this with his work with the Design Team as a playtester for the SB Series. If you've played any of the games from Winter War forward, Abram has had an impact on what you've played.

A huge round of applause for both of these important figures in our Squad Battles world.

Alan

Respect