• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Warhorse Stefan Mods & 2.0
02-24-2014, 02:03 AM,
Warhorse Stefan Mods & 2.0
Before I muck things up, what about Korea, DG and Cold War with 2.0?

Can I drop Korea in like before? What is the latest version?

Stefan can you do like Mike and have CW inside JTCS?

Mike can you make a new main menu with EF WF RS KW DG?

Thanks guys
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 01:09 PM,
RE: Warhorse Stefan Mods & 2.0
Whew, totally missed this before, Paul, with everything going on!!

Right now, Korean War and DG are NOT updated. I do have plans to do this, but will be awhile. Right now, I just installed a new game for JTCS, retaining my old structure, to keep all the K'talan, Cold War, Korea etc. intact.

Korea is still version 2.0(not the same as JTCS 2.0), no further updates to it.

What menu do you mean?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
03-01-2014, 01:21 PM,
The Matrix menu with the games, update, forums, etc. I'm sure we talked about it before and you couldn't do anything with it. No worries. Thanks for the info.
03-01-2014, 01:42 PM,
Ahh, now I remember, yes, a little too much for myself to handle, I'm afraid!! Would be cool though!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
03-02-2014, 11:18 AM,
I did a separate install Matrix Games/104 John Tiller's Campaign Series to put these in.

Wouldn't you know the Matrix menu starts these exes instead of the 2.0

Must be because that folder is higher up the list than the other.

No problem I make desktop shortcuts to the exes anyway.
03-11-2014, 06:13 AM,
Gents, i´m not the right man for this questions. I have not really experiences with this kind of development!

But ím working strong on a Falklands mod war for the updated DG, it´s nearly finish!

And the english translated CWE with a newer version (incl. Engineer features, AA ...) is also still under construction. A lot of new nations will enrich this game. And i hope Mike will find time to help me here.

R
Stefan
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
03-07-2017, 02:39 AM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Warhorse Stefan Mods & 2.0
(03-11-2014, 06:13 AM)Panther Wrote: Gents, i´m not the right man for this questions. I have not really experiences with this kind of development!

But ím working strong on a Falklands mod war for the updated DG, it´s nearly finish!

And the english translated CWE with a newer version (incl. Engineer features, AA ...) is also still under construction. A lot of new nations will enrich this game. And i hope Mike will find time to help me here.

R
Stefan

Hello,
       I've been going through all the mods for Campaign Series and was wondering if the Falklands War mod was ever completed.  I never get tired of the Campaign Series...  The more mods the better!

Thanks!