• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Take your pick....!
02-22-2014, 08:06 PM,
Opponent Needed  Take your pick....!
Okay - so I am running low on participation with only 2 games running. Anyone want to help out here and take up the challenge??

Take your pick from one of the below -

Holland - A Bridge Too Far (Eric Nygaard) - 40 Turns
Autumn Fog 1944 (Steve Sill) - 100 Turns
El Alamein (Daniel McBride) - 27 Turns
Operation Overlord (Classic Original TOAW) - 200 Turns

I have played the Axis so many times lately I have started goose-stepping around town. Whatever, but I am keen to play Allies here if possible.

E-Mail me at [email protected] for a quick response!
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 07:41 PM,
RE: Take your pick....!
So Ross - a post to no avail again - is this ladder dying out in here? I guess you may need to wait until our East Front campaign - Fall Blau,From Stalingrad to Kharkov and operation Zitadelle - gets launched, remember? Or You want that to be launched now? I am apparently having a few TOAW III opponents having gone AWOL so there's some space and the usual standard (-) turn rate on my side applies anyway. BTW, did You get the Race for Tunis 1943 turn file or the last mail of mine has also gone astray?
03-03-2014, 11:50 AM,
I am game for Autumn Fog - send to my email when you are ready.
03-04-2014, 12:46 AM,
Is there versions of the older TOAW games that work in Windows 7??
03-15-2014, 02:11 AM,
I'm happy to say I was able to get quite a bit of interest by posting on the site for the PBEM - and so now have a couple of games in progress. For those I couldn't oblige this time around - sorry to disappoint. As soon as we're done - I'll look for the next challenge. Cheers!