• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking to jump into a multiplayer game
02-15-2014, 11:01 AM,
Looking to jump into a multiplayer game
Was wondering if there were any games out there running that is one of the multiple people per side that are in needed of a replacement player. Or if any people are looking at starting one.

Ive got Middle East '67 and Fulda Gap '85 and would be willing to pick up a new game if the topic really intrests me. And before you ask that would predominantly be the Eastern Front, but Im not exclusively limited to that theater.

Ill admit Im not the best player in the world. I lose more than I win. Ive got limited experience with Tiller games but been gaming in general since 1981. I am however very quick with getting turns done. In a recent PBEM game with a buddy we were averaging 5-7 emails a week. more due to his work slowing him down than anything
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 04:53 AM,
RE: Looking to jump into a multiplayer game
Yes, there are team games "out there and running" as we speak. I'm in two, myself, one of the entire Minsk '44 campaign (4 vs. 4) and one of the northern sector of the Moscow '42 campaing (was 3 vs. 2, now 2 vs. 2).

Many other team games have been played. There is a method for scoring them on the ladder, too, as far as I know. (I have yet to see a team game completed Helmet Smile)

They tend to run longer than 1 on 1 games, since more players need to run their turns, but you get the benefit of participating in the larger action and not having to run the whole show.
02-16-2014, 05:22 AM,
yeah I kinda figured that with about 8 people playing that there is MAYBE 1 turn a week as it goes through all the people.

I just love the idea and concept of a team style game like that.
02-16-2014, 07:25 AM,
Then I suggest that you post a request for interest in such a game. Suggest a campaign, number of players, etc.