• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Few games for a beginner
02-15-2014, 11:41 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Few games for a beginner
Hi to everyone!

I'm Looking for few opponets to play with. These will be my first pbem games for CMBN. I would prefer similar skill level player for the start (=beginners like my self but with solid singleplayer experience under their belt) but since you learn from the best I can also gladly give a try against more experienced opponets as well.

Details:
-Game: CMBN+CW+MG v2.12
-TZ= EU + give or take few hours. (I really don't sleep a lot...)
-Scenarios: We can choose any scenario, I can play any side and I could also give a try for QB battle. To be noted: I have mostly played different CM campaign's so the single scenarios are mostly unknown to me so I will be playing them blind just for the fun of it. (I do realize might get exploited a bit here ^^ )
-We will use H2HH and dropbox
-I can keep up quite a steady and fast pace with my games since I have a lots of free time.

Hopefully this covers the basics.

Cheers!
-H1nd
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 10:29 AM,
RE: Few games for a beginner
Hi H1, I am not a new player but if you are still looking for an opponent I'd be happy to play. I have only played one MG scenario so far so I do not know most of them yet.

I usually get in 1 or 2 turns a day. If on the weekend you want to play more I can get online by 7am eastern standard (sometime in the afternoon your time) and shoot turns back and forth a few times in a row.
02-25-2014, 04:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014, 04:02 PM by Chris Merchant.)
Hey there, I'm a new player so would be happy to get a smaller scenario going, I have CMBN and CW 2.12 with h2hhready to go. Probably 2-3 turns, less time on my hands than I used to have :) cheers
02-26-2014, 05:23 AM,
Hi Hind I'd like to play a game, I've sent you a message.
02-26-2014, 06:15 PM,
I would like to play one more Game too. Sitting around here waiting for Turns so on emore Game shouldnt be that bad.

I have almost everything except the CW Modul. So Normandy, Market Garden, Italy and Gustavlinie should be good to me.

You can sent me small QB Setup or Scenario for H2H Play
02-27-2014, 02:38 AM,
Oookay, this is lot's of attention (wich is always good). I have several games going on atm but I could probably squeeze in some more but can't do it just right now. I will contact you guys later this week to get the games sorted out if you are still available then.

Cheers!
-H1nd