• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HSL in Frostyville
02-20-2014, 07:19 AM,
RE: HSL in Frostyville
The fifth snowiest winter on record here in Chicago. Coldest winter in 20+ years. And winter ain't over yet!
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 09:14 AM,
(02-20-2014, 07:19 AM)berto Wrote: And winter ain't over yet!

About another month or so................but usually we have 2 seasons here........winter and the 4th of July which is like ...............summer.

Someone once told me " Smile it could be worse".........so I smiled and sure enough it got worse :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
02-20-2014, 10:51 PM,
We had close to 90 over the weekend. Cold front moving thru today. Only in the 70s. brrr
02-24-2014, 12:18 AM,
Guys, the weather, an illness, and the inability to use my left arm has practically done me in.
I've been bed ridden since Monday night. Which is a record. In twenty-one years at my previous job I had two sick days.
If call out today it will be the third, within one year. Not good.

I will get to games that are hanging as soon as I can. Though, I am in and out of doctors offices most of next week.

HSL
02-24-2014, 12:31 AM,
(02-24-2014, 12:18 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Guys, the weather, an illness, and the inability to use my left arm has practically done me in.
I've been bed ridden since Monday night. Which is a record. In twenty-one years at my previous job I had two sick days.
If call out today it will be the third, within one year. Not good.

I will get to games that are hanging as soon as I can. Though, I am in and out of doctors offices most of next week.

HSL

Wow, it sounds like a really bad week for you and the Mrs.

Hang in there! It will get better.

Hang2
02-24-2014, 01:03 AM,
No worries Ed, take your time and get well.
02-24-2014, 01:59 AM,
Really sorry to hear that. There has been a flu making the rounds here and #2 is hitting now. Hope I don't get it.

Get well.
02-24-2014, 04:03 AM,
Hang in there Ed, Get well soon!

Best Always!

Ivan the Big