• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month - own subforum
02-08-2014, 06:42 PM,
Scenario of the Month - own subforum
Hello,

this is mainly a request to the admins, maybe we could have a "Scenario of the Month" subforum, where all the individual threads are collected. Certainly would make looking up things easier. 2cents2

Also, maybe then the bonuses for finished battles would be "credited" in a little bit speedier fashion. Whistle

Cheers,

Mad Mike
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2014, 06:55 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month - own subforum
Yup, good idea about the subforum.

I'll also see what i can do about the bonuses ;)
Send this user an email
02-11-2014, 01:33 AM,
I do have a concern that if the announcements are in a sub forum then people will miss the announcements. How about announce in the main forum but pairings and discussion in a sub forum.
02-11-2014, 03:42 AM,
(02-11-2014, 01:33 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: I do have a concern that if the announcements are in a sub forum then people will miss the announcements. How about announce in the main forum but pairings and discussion in a sub forum.

Yep, sounds like a good idea.

Have the arrangements in the main forums and the details / tracking of ongoing battles neatly together in a subforum.
02-12-2014, 12:49 AM,
(02-11-2014, 03:42 AM)Mad Mike Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 01:33 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: I do have a concern that if the announcements are in a sub forum then people will miss the announcements. How about announce in the main forum but pairings and discussion in a sub forum.

Yep, sounds like a good idea.

Have the arrangements in the main forums and the details / tracking of ongoing battles neatly together in a subforum.

That sounds like a great idea...
02-17-2014, 12:00 AM,
Ok, i created a new forum for the Scenario of the month competition and moved all relevant threads.

I will make the announcement in the main forum, but move the thread to the dedicated forum once it has run it's course.
Send this user an email
02-17-2014, 12:40 AM,
(02-17-2014, 12:00 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Ok, i created a new forum for the Scenario of the month competition and moved all relevant threads.

I will make the announcement in the main forum, but move the thread to the dedicated forum once it has run it's course.

Thanks for doing this, raz. Smile