• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reporting the result agains the Blitz Shadow player.
02-16-2014, 04:58 AM,
RE: Reporting the result agains the Blitz Shadow player.
As soon as the scenario gets into the database as it seems, but thanks for the feedback, sorry for my troubling you and all the mess. It wasn't deliberate by any means of course.
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 11:08 PM by burroughs.)
Al-right, I have just reported both Ardennes X-mas scenarios concluded so far, I hope I haven't made any serious mistakes this time.

Where do I tick the box to report a team game - I am at loss, I was about to report our "Operation Galvanic " team game finally, but couldn't locate that. Is it possible that the SB ladder doesn't have that feature? I have just checked TOC ladder and there is the box to check in order to submit a report of a finished team game - but not here. That changes the situation, doesn't it?
02-17-2014, 12:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014, 12:57 AM by TheBigRedOne.)
(02-16-2014, 10:58 PM)burroughs Wrote: Al-right, I have just reported both Ardennes X-mas scenarios concluded so far, I hope I haven't made any serious mistakes this time.

Where do I tick the box to report a team game - I am at loss, I was about to report our "Operation Galvanic " team game finally, but couldn't locate that. Is it possible that the SB ladder doesn't have that feature? I have just checked TOC ladder and there is the box to check in order to submit a report of a finished team game - but not here. That changes the situation, doesn't it?

Having upper management address it. Must have been due to the fact that SB hasn't been a team-game kind of platform, historically.

Once fixed, you can go ahead and enter the match. Since you're the only one in that team game who wanted to enter the game into the database, there isn't a rush. With the board undergoing a major revision, it may wait until that is complete. Will keep you appraised.