• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France'14 alternative mod
01-25-2014, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 12:18 PM by Lowlander.)
France'14 alternative mod
Second attempt sorry, I forgot to add the Info folder files, if you have already downloaded this please do so again if only for these.

This was 100% based on Jison's and Volcanoman's excellent work and I sincerely hope it does not cause any insult or altercation.
Just some art alterations to more quickly see each units capabilities.
Mainly adding horses and/or MMG's.
I've been using this for sometime.

I would suggest unzipping into a location of your choice then open in a window to view the art.
Then open the France'14 unit art in another window,
then you can pick and choose which art you want to replace, if any.

The Info folder contains TerrainH, TerrainV and Unitname files which enable the light text to be more visible against the darker background.

The Unitbox should be copied into each and every nations folder,
This is just a darker version of the original which enables the light text to be more visible especially for older guys like me.

The Phasebox is again just a optional darker version which if selected goes in the main game folder.

Attached Files
.zip   France'14 alternative mod.zip (Size: 543.28 KB / Downloads: 15)
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2014, 12:23 AM,
RE: France'14 alternative mod
Thanks for this art Mod, i will leave it on the main forum for a while and then move it to the TOC art Mod sub-forum. Smile
01-26-2014, 12:31 AM,
Yes, thanks for the mod and thanks for sharing it with us! Thumbs Up
01-26-2014, 01:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 07:35 PM by Lowlander.)
I have been using this for so long I forgot about the Info files, TerrainH, TerrainV and Unitname which are darker and therefore highlight the lighter text.
Have therefore reposted a new zip file with these included.