• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North)
01-25-2014, 10:00 AM,
RE: Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North)
I'd have to agree that the larger/longer the scenario the harder it must be to provide balanced victory conditions for the variety of players, skills, and matchups out there.

I've sent the file. Just remember, there's a lot of time left and my troops are tired. Don't set the new conditions too tough. Helmet Wink

(01-25-2014, 09:45 AM)Strela Wrote: Guys,

As someone mentioned in another post at times in these larger scenarios the victory conditions are more art form than science. Much of this comes from different play styles and other variations.

That said, you are where you should be on the chronology and the VP's are off. I will look at changing these in the next patch/update.

I'd be very happy to give you new victory targets to reflect the job 'left to do'. Sean, I don't want you resting on your laurels yet!

I just need to have a look at both save files and I can provide the updated VP targets.

David
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2014, 04:48 AM,
RE: Questions about Moscow '42 Campaign Fall Kreml (North)
A big thank-you to David for taking the time to look at our game and provide feedback for new victory conditions. Should be a very interesting last few days of game time.
Quote this message in a reply