• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Problems with ACW
01-19-2014, 09:23 AM,
Problems with ACW
I just had to get a new graphics card yesterday and now my ACW runs jerky and hesitantly. Virtually unplayable. I uninstalled and reinstalled Ozarks to see if that would work. At first, everything was fine, but after I patched it back to most recent, it has reverted back to the jerky scrolling and hesitant game play. If I can't get that to revert back to the way it played, I will have to stop playing ACW. PzCs seems fine, CS as well. Will find out about SBs soon enough.

Any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2014, 10:57 AM,
RE: Problems with ACW
(01-19-2014, 09:23 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I just had to get a new graphics card yesterday and now my ACW runs jerky and hesitantly. Virtually unplayable. I uninstalled and reinstalled Ozarks to see if that would work. At first, everything was fine, but after I patched it back to most recent, it has reverted back to the jerky scrolling and hesitant game play. If I can't get that to revert back to the way it played, I will have to stop playing ACW. PzCs seems fine, CS as well. Will find out about SBs soon enough.

Any ideas?

Get the latest drivers. Also if you are using Windows XP drop your graphics acceleration by one....
01-20-2014, 01:34 AM,
RE: Problems with ACW
I went with the XP thing first. It now works like what I remembered. Thanks for everything.