• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent - closed
01-02-2014, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014, 10:28 PM by Alpha Zwo.)
Looking for opponent - closed
I did not play any of the HPS Napoleonic games for a long time and would like to start again with a small to medium sized Waterloo or Napoleon's Russian Campaign scenarios. Anyone interested to command the French? Your choice of scenario, no preferences regarding optional rules so looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 10:31 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent
(01-02-2014, 08:52 PM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: I did not play any of the HPS Napoleonic games for a long time and would like to start again with a small to medium sized Waterloo or Napoleon's Russian Campaign scenarios. Anyone interested to command the French? Your choice of scenario, no preferences regarding optional rules so looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Go ahead and pick one and send it my way.
01-03-2014, 05:32 AM,
Likewise per my other post, I am interested in NRC & small to medium size works for me. I'd be glad to command the French. Email me: [email protected]
01-03-2014, 06:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014, 09:54 PM by Alpha Zwo.)
One more taker?
01-05-2014, 08:27 AM,
I will play the French- You pick and sent the file.

Thanks,

Bill
01-13-2014, 08:30 AM,
(01-02-2014, 08:52 PM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: I did not play any of the HPS Napoleonic games for a long time and would like to start again with a small to medium sized Waterloo or Napoleon's Russian Campaign scenarios. Anyone interested to command the French? Your choice of scenario, no preferences regarding optional rules so looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Sure, send me an email

Frank
[email protected]