• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaigns?
12-09-2013, 05:23 AM,
RE: Campaigns?
If you are going to be playing against the AI, I would probably recommend Pacific War or Proud and Few as they are geared more for this type of play. Its tough to design a scenario that is balanced for both styles of play. The designers in the PzC series have realized this and produced multiple scenario files, one for each style of play. This has not happened yet in SB, although most of the designers will suggest which side to play if playing against the AI.

With that being said, I think the AI does a better job in SB than it does in PzC. There is much less room for maneuver in SB and this is where the AI is weakest. As long as you play the attacker, the AI should give you a pretty decent battle in SB. And if you want to defend, try and hold off a couple of banzai charges. The pucker factor can get pretty high.

Good luck in whatever you choose.

Jeff
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 09:28 PM,
RE: Campaigns?
Probably the best advice I received when I was contemplating where to start was, "Get the theater in which you are most interested."

That led me to Eagles Strike. I loved the SYSTEM - - - the titles are all great, but best is the community here at the Blitz with whom to play these great games.
Quote this message in a reply