• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aaarrrrrrghhhhh....help requested.
11-25-2013, 04:41 AM,
Aaarrrrrrghhhhh....help requested.
Friends before I go out of my mind, someone please help me.

I had the CMBN basic game, the Market Garden module, and the 2.11 patch installed. Was playing 2 games against Blitz members using Dropbox with no problems. I installed the CW module today; and then realized it had screwed up the MG module, so I went back and re-installed all four in order: CMBN basic game; CW; MG; and 2.11 patch. Now the game works properly; but the Dropbox files that I have saved into my Incoming Mail folder do not appear when I launch the game and try to load a Saved Game.

My only idea is that unless my opponent has the exact same modules that I have our games will be non-compatible??? And that both my opponents must have the same setup I had before I installed CW?

Any tech advice would be most appreciated.
"A bad plan is still better than no plan at all." -- Mikhail Tal

[Image: pzV.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2013, 04:59 AM,
RE: Aaarrrrrrghhhhh....help requested.
1) Are you sure the files are actually in the Incoming Email folder?
2) Are you sure the game is on v. 2.11? Start the game and look at the bottom of the menu.
Send this user an email
11-25-2013, 05:06 AM,
Yes on both counts.

Cyrano suggested that maybe I needed to install the 2.0 patch and then the 2.11, but I bought the MG module with the 2.0 upgrade so that shouldn't be an issue

11-25-2013, 09:45 AM,
Problem solved. During the installation process the 2.11 patch decided I needed a new folder location for the incoming and outgoing mail files. Would have been nice if I was notified, I kept putting files in the old location.