• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any game, any generated scenario, just real and big
11-18-2013, 11:49 AM,
RE: Any game, any generated scenario, just real and big
Viriato, I will adress you via PM or Email tomorrow and we shall discuss the details. Late hour here already.
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2013, 12:04 PM,
Glad you got some games.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
11-20-2013, 07:20 PM,
Hello SaS Troop

I'm really interesting about playing a battle with you. I was playing Steel Panther few years ago but i made a break. Now i would like to play again.

Your rules are ok for me. I'm more interesting about a realistic OOB than a cheated one. It will be my first game since long time, i need to get in again so maybe something not to big and not to long for now. Helmet Wink

PS: If you are interested contact me directly at [email protected]
11-21-2013, 05:34 AM,
I also got your Email, but now have two rather big games set. Would you mind if I contact you when I will have time for a third one or finish one of these two first?

Out of the other thoughts: what does it takes to plan a campaign here on Blitz? If this ladder suffers from decline, maybe, with some proper help, I could try to get it moving a little? I know my time here is short, compared to great majority, on the other hand, due to my absolutely low age compared to average here I dispose time (and my brain freshness ^^) to think about such sollution, also I have experience in that kind of planning.
11-21-2013, 09:35 PM,
Sure,

You can contact me any time. I'm sure we will play a good battle :-)