08-23-2016, 12:20 AM,
CMBN: Battle Pack 1
Suitable for H2H? Thoughts so far.
To The LAST Man, with the LAST round ... We FIGHT!!![Image: CM.png]
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~ Napoleon
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2016, 03:40 AM,
RE: CMBN: Battle Pack 1
In the game I am playing against you PL I have found that the buildings on the allies approach to the crossroads opposite the church can not be accessed from the rear even after engineers have blasted holes in them.
09-01-2016, 12:26 PM,
That is odd.
09-01-2016, 11:46 PM,
It is odd. These bugs do appear from time to time. Sometimes they can be fixed by re placing the buildings. Sometimes they are not an actual bug but just confusing terrain - for example it looks like you can go through that location but the ground actually covers to much of the floor so you cannot but the game does not draw it like it should be blocked.

Can't tell what this one is from that description. @Artyman if you want to specify what battle and a screen shot of the location on the map I can have a look and log the issue if I cannot figure it out.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
09-02-2016, 11:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016, 12:02 AM by Panzer Lehr.)
Hi Cat,

The battle is CMBN: Swansong. I think maybe Artyman is talking about these two buildings at the corners of this block with holes in the back of them.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202016-09-02%20at%206.48.04%20AM.png]