• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Victory game(s) wanted
11-05-2013, 06:29 AM,
Red Victory game(s) wanted
Hi. Looking for Red Victory opponent(s). New here, yet to play RV against a human player, though I have successfully done battle against the AI a few times.

Happy to play any skill level. Would prefer small to medium scenario. I have no mods. Choose any options you like.

I think the way this works is you e-mail me if interested, or ideally e-mail me a turn. But happy to be told otherwise.

Thanks,

David
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2013, 09:11 AM,
RE: Red Victory game(s) wanted
Welcome David!

I've been here and in SqB for about a year now and am loving it. Excelllent system and fun gaming, and an excellent community. I am fairly experienced at SqB now, but by no means an ace player. I do have a fair number of games going, but if no one else steps up, I'll face off against you!

Steve
11-05-2013, 01:22 PM,
There's a difference between playing the AI and another person. Although with Ozgur doing the AI scripting, it might not be that big a difference. If you want to pick a smaller scenario and send it my way, I think I can fit in another game. If you have questions, I'll try and answer them for you. Email me at jefferyconner at suddenlink dot net. If you're not sure how to get a PBEM game going, I can walk you through it.

Jeff
11-08-2013, 08:43 AM,
Thanks, I have a game underway with Jeff.