• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents for some big fights - Closed
11-24-2013, 07:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013, 06:55 AM by Vincent.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking for opponents for some big fights - Closed
looking for potential opponents for some of the larger battles and campaign type scenarios.

1. Four day at Leipzig. Would like to take the French but could go either way here.

2. Austerlitz #06H me as Austrians.

3. Jena-Auerstedt 00h_1 Six days in October me as Prussians

Flexible on rules although I tend to try and play historically and avoid things like wagon blocking, skirmisher swarms etc. I have a decent turn rate so these things shouldn't take a year to complete :).
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 01:14 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents for some big fights
(11-24-2013, 07:03 AM)Vincent Wrote: looking for potential opponents for some of the larger battles and campaign type scenarios.

1. Four day at Leipzig. Would like to take the French but could go either way here.

2. Austerlitz #06H me as Austrians.

3. Jena-Auerstedt 00h_1 Six days in October me as Prussians

Flexible on rules although I tend to try and play historically and avoid things like wagon blocking, skirmisher swarms etc. I have a decent turn rate so these things shouldn't take a year to complete :).

I'm up for a Jena-Auerstedt if you haven't got your game yet. I play with most of the optional rules and one main house rule: Skirmishers must stay within 3 hexes of a battalion from the same formation (i.e. highlighted when you toggle the highlight button and select the skirmisher). This should take care of your "swarms". Big Grin Send me an email if you agree.
11-26-2013, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013, 06:55 AM by Vincent.)
Looking for opponents for some big fights
I agree to these conditions, sending a courier shortly.

Opponents found, thanks.