• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game mods.......
10-20-2013, 01:56 AM,
Game mods.......
Anybody know where to get AIW, Long War, World at War and Red Star over Europe? I already have them myself, but am trying to help vendetta obtain them. I tried by email, but they wouldn't send.

If somebody knows how to get him a copy of those or where he can download them, it would be much appreciated.
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 02:08 AM,
RE: Game mods.......
I don't own those mods as they never interested me however, it sounds as if you need to create a free file downloading site like box.com

Here is an example of what it looks like. As you can see, it is very clean and there is no confusion as to what to select to start the download.

https://app.box.com/s/fp4w0gxpogameuvj4q7c

You will have to register to create an account so you can upload everything however, you never get any spam, and there are no ads or pop-ups that can be very confusing and annoying when a 3rd party attempts to download the files.
10-20-2013, 07:09 AM,
RE: Game mods.......
(10-20-2013, 01:56 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Anybody know where to get AIW, Long War, World at War and Red Star over Europe? I already have them myself, but am trying to help vendetta obtain them. I tried by email, but they wouldn't send.

If somebody knows how to get him a copy of those or where he can download them, it would be much appreciated.

Have him send me an EMAIL.