• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Instructor wanted
10-14-2013, 02:20 PM,
Instructor wanted
Must be patient until I figger out the mechanics of sending/receiving files. I'll play anything you like, and when I get your first file, I'll do up another one, and we can play 'em both concurrently.

I'm a n00b here, but I'm an experienced and dedicated PBEM warrior that's been off the virtual battlefield for a loooong time. I'm relatively new to H2HH/DropBox, and that is most likely going to be the bit that goes slowly and with some amount of 'derp' from me, until I get it down to routine. I'm trainable. Also, if I do something gamey or otherwise off-color that an experienced Blitzer would raise eyebrows at, tell me, and I'll get back in line.

I need two opponents to play two games each. I'd like one to play for CMBN/CW/MG, and one for CMFI/GL. First come, first served.
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 05:19 PM,
RE: Instructor wanted
okay...40 views and nobody wants the burden of helping a new guy out?

I was told this is a friendly place.
10-14-2013, 06:32 PM,
(10-14-2013, 05:19 PM)Bluesman Wrote: okay...40 views and nobody wants the burden of helping a new guy out?

I was told this is a friendly place.

okay...3 hours of waiting and already impatient? Helmet Wink

Be sure here is a friendly place, but be also patient.
10-14-2013, 09:26 PM,
HAH! Yeah, it's cool. I was bein' all ironical. Should'a' put a smilie in thar. :)
10-14-2013, 11:43 PM,
I will step up.

You should read Raz's posts on setting up H2HH and dropbox first. I bumped the post containing the link to the newest version of H2HH.

We can start with some small scenarios first and then see how that goes. If you are learning the ropes then I don't think we need to report the battles on the ladder for now. I will get something together and send it to you when I get home from work.

Also, please PM me your email so that I can send the Dropbox invite.
10-15-2013, 07:18 AM,
(10-14-2013, 11:43 PM)Wicked Pete Wrote: I will step up.

You should read Raz's posts on setting up H2HH and dropbox first. I bumped the post containing the link to the newest version of H2HH.

We can start with some small scenarios first and then see how that goes. If you are learning the ropes then I don't think we need to report the battles on the ladder for now. I will get something together and send it to you when I get home from work.

Also, please PM me your email so that I can send the Dropbox invite.

Thanks, man. Nice to virtually meet you.