• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*** Scenario of the Month: October 2013 - Pairings
11-10-2013, 10:23 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: October - Pairings
(11-10-2013, 08:13 AM)DB_Zero Wrote:
It was a turkey shoot man I was wondering if the Allied were going to get more tanks as reinforcements.

I did offer to play as the Allied side. I'd like to see if a different approach will be more successful. I didn't reposition 90% of my forces. They are well dug in and well positioned.

Knowing what I do know I think a more deliberate and calculated approach may be necessary. From my viewpoint you were too aggressive and more recon may have been necessary. I also got lucky with a couple of my tank kills.

I would like to try it as the British against someone.

Maybe I was too agressive because I had to get out from the starting position asap. I don't think I couldn't have carried out a proper recon action either, as all my troops were caged on a corner of the map on the low land, therefore they could have been spotted and targeted from anywhere of the German positions and also, even doing recon would have taken some time, time I couldn't spend if you take into account the extra Pz IV's germans were supposed to get as reinforcements, again, on the high ground....

Thanks for the offer about changing sides, but not really interested on this map at all, makes no sense to me.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scenario of the Month: October - Pairings - by KeBrAnTo - 11-10-2013, 10:23 AM