• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Soviet Opponent for Smolensk' 41 Campaign- closed
10-04-2013, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013, 09:04 AM by von Mohr.)
Opponent Needed  Soviet Opponent for Smolensk' 41 Campaign- closed
Hello Comrades,

I am seeking an experienced officer to play the Soviet opponent in a full lenght campaign scenario (168 turns). I would like to exchange 2 to 3 turns per week.
I would like to use the Volcano Man Alt. campaign scenario. If you do not have this mod it can be downloaded from the Volcano man site or I will be glad to send you a copy. I am negotiable on optional rules.

Thank you for your consideration and look forward to your reply
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 03:20 PM,
RE: Soviet Opponent for Smolensk' 41 Campaign
You should make your email visible in your profile. Do not worry. Only members can access it and they have to input a captcha code to see it.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-05-2013, 01:11 AM,
am interested if the game is still open - evets1080 <at> gmail.com
10-05-2013, 02:55 AM,
(10-04-2013, 08:02 AM)von Mohr Wrote: Hello Comrades,

I am negotiable on optional rules.

The VM mods are designed to be played with a set list of optional rules as listed in the mod notes and in the sticky thread at the top of this forum, to use any other set of optional rules might lead to the scenario not playing out correctly. Wink
10-05-2013, 09:02 AM,
(10-05-2013, 01:11 AM)bwv Wrote: am interested if the game is still open - evets1080 <at> gmail.com

Hello Colonel,

Thank you for your response but unfortunately I have already accepted another offer of battle. Maybe we can do battle at another time. Thanks again for your offer.

Regards, von Mohr