• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Umpired Campaign Thread
11-13-2013, 12:44 PM,
RE: New Umpired Campaign Thread
Thank you gentlemen, I have the file from Ed. I'll get to work and tally the loses from this scenario and send out emails, hopefully before the weekend so you can start figuring out how you want to react to the bad guys.
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2013, 11:08 PM,
Are we going to record the results for each battle or how the campaign ends?
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
11-13-2013, 11:53 PM,
You can record the results of each scenario. I'll enter them into the database shortly.
11-22-2013, 08:22 PM,
What are we going to do about the full reconnaissance report that each side, including the enemy, gets on the conclusion of the running scenario? I could even get to know the enemy platoon leaders' names and count their mortars and assault guns to a single bit. It's like both sides toured each other's rear afterwards - something did not happen and does not in reality. That way the deployment of a certain force in the next scenario, even if set in the same sector which I believe it is going to take place in, cannot repeat the situation on the closing and concluding of the previous one as it generates an enormous amount of illegitimate intel on the Opfor.

Any other leassons learnt?
11-24-2013, 04:46 AM,
If you want to examine the map after the battle, there isn't much that anyone can do about it. Just like you can examine the OOB files or open the scenario from the other side before you start play. But it is against the spirit of this campaign to gather information in any of these ways. And things might not be what you expect in the next scenario.

I have a plan and reorganization for the Allies. I would like something from the Germans as soon as possible so that I can work on these over the holidays.
11-25-2013, 02:44 AM,
I didn't write down the name of the scenario or the final results. Would need both in order to report it. I was having fun just playing and didn't bother with the other stuff.
11-25-2013, 04:38 AM,
Mark, you and Steve played Scenario A (the name of the campaign is Ardennes Christmas) and you won a major victory if you want to record it. I finally got around to adding it to the scenario database this morning.
12-10-2013, 12:48 PM,
My computer is overheating again and it is back in the shop. I won't get the last scenario done until this weekend at the earliest. This is Ed and Marcin's scenario. Sorry for taking so long.
12-10-2013, 02:01 PM,
(12-10-2013, 12:48 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: My computer is overheating again and it is back in the shop. I won't get the last scenario done until this weekend at the earliest. This is Ed and Marcin's scenario. Sorry for taking so long.

Hey Jeff,

Not a problem here. Smile
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
12-10-2013, 04:51 PM,
Bloody Ardennes, looking to that with sheer terror. Take Your time and then it's the time to get even with Oberst Ed.