Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 03:21 PM,
RE: New Umpired Campaign Thread
I think Marcin the last turn.
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
11-12-2013, 12:33 AM,
Looks as if we didn't make it - I checked the variable end option, the battle is still running and I sure wish it would not. Maybe we should submit what we've got at this and estimate the outcome to proceed with the campaign - Ed is winning this one soundly anyway - but for the sake of accuracy each man ,piece of equipment and ground lost count, don't they?
11-12-2013, 02:03 AM,
We Germans got to get all we can get before we in turn get it towards the end! Tank6
11-12-2013, 02:50 AM,
As I look down toward my own smokin' derriere, I think to myself, "Hmm, yeah, right, give it to 'em now!"
11-12-2013, 03:58 AM,
Big Grin

[Image: 4025316131_caf71c0e6a.jpg]
11-12-2013, 05:20 AM,
I do need to see the map at the end of the scenario or at least each side's view so I can tally losses. There are a couple of options. You could finish playing it out until the AI decides the scenario is over. Or you could send me a file and both passwords and I will finish it by just hitting the end turn button for each side. I'll leave it up to you and Ed, but I would like to have the file by Thursday at the latest.

In the meantime, everyone needs to get together with their partners and determine what your plan is for Round 2 and any reorganization you will want to do. I will try and get the second round of scenarios done by Thanksgiving.
11-13-2013, 03:40 AM,
I think we will need to see an updated map and unit strengths to do that.
11-13-2013, 07:23 AM,
I think you have most of the information you need between the three players on your team. You know how the scenario went and approximately, what the opposition was. I'll get an updated quadrant map and OOB out as soon as I can. But please start thinking about what you want to do next. Remember a fair plan today is better than a good plan tomorrow.

Jeff
11-13-2013, 09:47 AM,
Al-right, we're done, me & Ed. Ready to proceed to another one. Who sends You which file?
Shall I send You my last turn with the password so You can see the situation with all its details afterwards?