• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for 2 Opponents for Team Game
10-05-2013, 10:30 PM,
RE: Looking for 2 Opponents for Team Game
Hopefully, Tiger doesn't mind me jumping on his thread but Ashley and I are also looking for 2 opponents for a team game if anyone is interested.
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 12:02 AM,
im interested
10-06-2013, 05:08 AM,
Thanks Infantrysoldier. We just need to find one more player and we are set.

Thanks to the others that e-mailed so should have enough team games on my hands now (x3).

I'm glad to be playing again.
10-11-2013, 06:31 AM,
Hi Cole, what scenario is it? I'm already involved with one.

If it's not one I've played recently, I might be interested.

just let me know if you need another player (me).
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
10-25-2013, 11:19 PM,
(10-11-2013, 06:31 AM)John Given Wrote: Hi Cole, what scenario is it? I'm already involved with one.

John / Infantrysoldier,

If both of you are still up for a team game we just need one more person to join (other team games filled up).

I'm currently in a team game playing Guardian's Panzer Dream as the Russians and I'm willing to play the same scenario as the Russians. More than enough big tanks for the Germans (found out at a cost of over 40 T-34s!!) but the Russians can pack a punch. This is just a suggestion.

I'd say next person to post or send me a message to [email protected] we can get started. I would say team side by preferences (Allied or Axis)
10-26-2013, 03:22 AM,
(10-25-2013, 11:19 PM)Cole Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 06:31 AM)John Given Wrote: Hi Cole, what scenario is it? I'm already involved with one.

John / Infantrysoldier,

If both of you are still up for a team game we just need one more person to join (other team games filled up).

I'm currently in a team game playing Guardian's Panzer Dream as the Russians and I'm willing to play the same scenario as the Russians. More than enough big tanks for the Germans (found out at a cost of over 40 T-34s!!) but the Russians can pack a punch. This is just a suggestion.

I'd say next person to post or send me a message to [email protected] we can get started. I would say team side by preferences (Allied or Axis)

If your still looking, I'll join either side.
10-26-2013, 06:27 AM,
(10-26-2013, 03:22 AM)Deturk Wrote:
(10-25-2013, 11:19 PM)Cole Wrote:

John / Infantrysoldier,

If your still looking, I'll join either side.

Deturk - thanks. With you we now have 4 players. Sending everyone an e-mail.